Fees are charged twice a term (ie eight blocks a year). A tax invoice will be issued at the beginning of each block. Any payment of fees by cash, credit or eftpos payments can be paid to the studio office. Payment by direct debit is detailed on invoices.
First payment period is to be paid on enrolment. All students must complete a new enrolment form each year. Enrolment is assumed until the end of the year. Alternatively, one week’s written/emailed cancellation notice is required.
All missed classes are still to be paid for, unless prior notice is given that your child will be away for an extended period. You can make-up missed lessons if you are still enrolled, within the same school term, please see the office to organise these.
Special discount programs are available which have been designed to be suitable for your child for their specific age. The timetable has been set so that classes within these programs continue on the same day which should be more convenient for you. Please note these programs can only be used by 1 child only, not shared by the family.
To make dancing more affordable to larger families only two children in each family attending the most classes will be charged. Third and fourth children may attend completely free of charge for regular classes
All prices include GST.
- 45 min classes are $17 per class. Includes adult classes.
- 30 min classes are $12 per class. Includes mummy and me, pointe, Saturday acro and singing
- Senior Ballet class surcharge per class (60 mins), extra $2 per class
- Eisteddfod class U06 $17 Must be doing tinies/prejunior class as well. Extra class encouraged. 1/2 hour singing and acro classes combined are considered as one class.
- Eisteddfod class other age groups $23 (no charge if attending 2xballet, 1xtap, 1xjazz)
- Privates $40 per 30 minutes.
However, please refer below for sliding scale fee structure for various programs.
- Standard individual 45 min classes
- Tinies program (Base – 45 mins dance class)
- U06 Eisteddfod + tinies program (one extra class free)
- Pre Junior program (Base – 1 ¼ hour class- 25min Tap + 25min Ballet + 25min Jazz)
- U06 Eisteddfod +Pre Junior Program (one extra class free)
- Junior Deal (must include 2x Ballet junior/Ballet GR1 + Tap junior/GR1 + Jazz Junior/GR1)
- Junior Boys Program (3/4 hour Hip Hop + 3/4 hour Tap)
- 30 min base class
|standard 45 min classes||Tinies||U06 Eist + Tinies||Prejunior||U06 Eist + Prejunior||Junior Deal||Boys only||1/2 hour Pointe|
|1 class||$17||$17 Tinies||$17 Tinies||$21 Prejunior||$21 Prejunior||–||$17 Boys Hiphop||$12 Pointe|
|2 classes||$32||$25||– free class||$29||– free class||–||$25 Boys Tap||$29|
|3 classes||$45||$33||$33 + Eist06||$37||$37 + Eist06||–||$33||$44|
SOLOS – $210, DUOS – $275, TRIOS – $310. With this you will receive music and video as well as 3 hours of tuition. Each additional hour over this will be charged at $40/hr.